Home Owners Association – Managing Agent
At Media Property, we take a different view on residential property management for HOA. Our focus is on adding value beyond the industry norms. MPM makes use of the latest digital Management software and web-based communication tools. This ensures accuracy, transparency and 24/7 access to all your accounts.
The services listed below are a summary of the most common services offered by MPM Property Management for HOA. The following inter related functions form the basis of a solid Managing Agent Offering.
* Please note the following services can be customized to suite you property’s needs: From basic levy collection only, to a full suite service function, including all options listed below.
- Preparation of monthly levy statements;
- Levy management in conjunction with the scheme levy insurance and or collection attorneys;
- Issuing Levy Clearance Certificates
- Collating and billing of owner electricity / water usage from meter readers
- CSOS levies as per participation quotas.
Financial Management and Reporting:
- Monthly reconciliation of all banking, creditor and debtors control accounts
- Separate Bank Accounts in the name of the HOA (NO Trust accounts)
- Accurate capture of all accounting transactions
- Preparation of Monthly Management accounts
- Prompt payment of all creditors, employees and ad hoc payment, using director elected system
- Filing and storage of accounting documentation. On & off-site backup
- Preparation of financial year end accounts with a full audit pack
- Reconciliation of recoveries in respect of utilities
- Telephonic queries with COJ
- Accurate budget preparation
- Bi-monthly inspections of your estate.
- 10 year maintenance plans Software (legal requirement for directors to prepare for AGMs – data input from Directors)
- Sourcing of goods and services in terms of specific agreed protocols
- Information gathering as prescribed by law;
- Incident assistance
- Assistance with insurance claims and repairs preparation
- Distribution of regular newsletters and circulars
Governance and Secretarial:
- Facilitating prescribed scheme executive and member meetings
- Minute recording and preparation. Audio recording & Backup
- Attend to Government requirements such as SARS , CIPC , CSOS, Workman’s comp. et al
- Receive complaints & refer to appropriate director
- Assist with CSOS cases up to the preparation for hearings and represent board in CSOS cases
- Scheme executive (Directors) guidance, where needed
- Assist Directors with Company’s Act & PMR law
- Liaison with professionals such as insurance brokers, bankers and valuators
- Guidance with conduct rules & lodgement to CSOS
Please don’t hestitate to contact us with any enquiries. We will be happy to meet with your HOA Directors to discuss your needs & how we can meet those needs, in order to ensure the smooth & efficient management of your complex.
email : email@example.com
Tel : 082 283-1403
Are you looking for a NEW MANAGING AGENT ?
Are you in desperate need for a new, Efficient & Professional Managing Agent.?
We can help turn around your property, setting it on a course of sustainable success